CARA ORDER

  • Ketik: Produk? alamat? BCA-Mandiri-Niaga-BRI-Danamon
  • SMS/WA: 08999088883
  • Add Line : @AJB1456Y
  • Email: allyoucanhere@gmail.com
Setelah uang ditransfer via BANK, kami baru akan mengirimkan barangnya via tiki/JNE. Disini tidak ada tipu menipu, silahkan cek :
  • CARA ORDER (klik sini)
  • Testimonial dr Facebook (klik sini)
  • Cek Testimonial dari Kaskus (klik sini)
  • Piece - Never Neverland

    Musical: Piece
    Song: Never Neverland




    She'd tell me 'bout Captain Hook and all of his men
    Who followed Peter with with a hook replaced as his hand
    In those tales, bad guys seldom did win
    So the Captain was eaten and Wendy had twins
    Well that's the story as I recall
    But I may have made up the end
    Don't remember much at three feet tall
    Except for when I'd say,
    "Mom, let me go to Never Neverland
    Let me fly for one day
    And throw that fairy dust in my hair
    So I'll pretend I'm flying away"
    I'm flying away
    Well to my surprise, I grew up too fast,
    And that easy life of Tinkerbell never did last
    So I silently dream myself far, far away
    That I would be immortalized like Peter one day
    And that's my childhood as I recall
    Though in some ways it never did end
    And now I'm standing, well, a little bit taller
    Except for when I say,
    "Mom, let me go to Never Neverland
    Let me fly for one day
    And throw that fairy dust in my hair
    So I'll pretend I'm flying away"
    I'm flying away
    And though life is never easy as we as children read in the books
    Where fairy dust could just fly you so far away
    All I ask is that you leave me my imagination
    So I can pretend I'm flying away
    I'm flying away
    And that is where I stay
    Right there in Never Neverland
    I'd be flying, I'd be dying
    For love and appreciation
    Where mermaids would sing
    And fairies would ring
    Right down there in Never Neverland
    And it's second to the left and straight on 'til morning
    Or was it second to the right and straight on 'til morning?
    In Never Neverland
    In my Never Neverland

    Blog, Updated at: 3:54 PM

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Cari sesuatu

    Loading...